Type: Full time
Day rate: Minimum of £130.50
Fuel: £0.1809 per mile
License: min of 24 months
Min age: 21+
Bonus: up to £27 per working day
Why Fast Despatch Logistics?
We’re the nationwide largest package delivery company. We’re known for our on-time delivery capabilities – and that’s down to the professionalism and dedication of our drivers.
If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you. Our Delivery associates drive the pulse of our logistic on the ground and play a key role in getting our customer’s orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
We also have a policy of promoting from within, so there will be opportunities to progress.
The Right Candidate...
You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers). And guess what? There’s also plenty of driving involved, so you should have two years driving experience, be confident behind the wheel of the van, and have no more than six points on your licence.
- No experience required
- Pass CRB and Drug and alcohol test
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay rates – £121.50 per working day + Seasonal Incentive of up till £10 a day
- Additional payment scheme based on the performance – Up to £27 a day
- Weekly payments – every Monday
- Mileage paid
- Paid training - £81.47 a day
- Register for VAT and take 20% on top of your payment
- Bring your own van or hire one up to your preferences (We can help you secure the van and insurance)
*Van needs to meet certain criteria
- No upfront cost for anything!
How to JOIN?
Hit Apply button yes is that easy. CLICK HERE
FDL is an equal opportunity service provider. We believe passionately that resourcing a diverse workforce is central to our success
and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We are also an advocate of The Real Living Wage making sure all are workforce receive wages higher than the national average.